Three Card poker is a game that can be played with a minimum of three players and a maximum of six players. The game gives an option of drawing cards, and the winning hand consists of three cards only.
How to play
- The game begins by a face down deal of three cards to each player.
- This is followed by a around of bets, which may be started by any one of the players around the poker table. The players must call or raise in order to continue playing in the round.
- Then each player draws two cards, on the draw.
- This is followed by a second and final round of betting.
- Once all the bets have been made, the players expose their cards. The ranking of wining hands is identical to the regular ranking of poker hands, though since a hand consists of only three cards then three of a kind is the highest ranking poker hand.
This Post Has One Comment